University of New Hampshire

School of Law

School of Law

Office of the Assistant Dean for Students

Get Involved!  Stay Informed!

Want to get involved on campus? Join one of UNH Law’s many student organizations and clubs or contact the Student Bar Association (SBA).

Want to excel in your classes? Contact the Academic Success office to brush up on your academic skills.

Need clarification or have a question about the academic rules or policies?  Go to the UNH Law’s Student Handbook: Policies, Procedures, and Academic Rules

Would you like to contact a private counselor in Concord?  Here is a list of counselors in local area.

Are you concerned that a friend may have an alcohol or substance abuse problem?  Contact Cecie Hartigan at the or call the HELPLINE at (603) 491-0282 or (877) 224-6060.

Want to reserve a study room?  Review our Room Reservation Policy and go to our online room reservation system at

Voter registration information can be found at the NH Secretary of State.

Need a Notary or a Justice of the Peace?  We have several at UNH Law.

Want to start a new student club or organization?  Have a question or concern?  Contact the Assistant Dean for Students Fran Canning at or stop by her office on the 3rd floor.